FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isle of Vue Laernu Valentine Cinderellas 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2021 at 05:16
Wobblen is in green, Wollen in black...

Wobblen is usually leaning over a bit but I have adjusted him to be more upright here and to make the differences more obvious - it's all about the ears  :-)
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2021 at 04:02
Love these but I am having difficulty in identifying the herd variations.

Licken an Droolen are quite obvious, though I have spares of Droolen and am missing licken.

Harry is a bit more subtle, and again, if I have identified correctly, I have spares.

I think I can see a Bugsen variant in my collection but not 100% certain

But Woolen and Wobblen seem to be identical.

Anyone else having problems?
Laurence.Bristow View Drop Down
Unmounted
Unmounted

Post Options Post Options   Quote Laurence.Bristow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2021 at 05:55
My stamps sheets arrived today, and I love the detailed lines, and the layout of the stamp with the little message top left of each stamp. These stamps need closer inspection, and each look reveals more attention to fine detail, it feels as if your looking at something from a bygone era, well done, really grateful someone is doing this - so unique, very pleased...
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2021 at 05:21
Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

Mine have arrived too and as usual I am over the moom.

Will have a really good later, but Colin, please tell Alan that he has excelled on this issue; such detailed illustrations.

Taking Keith's example I suspect they came from Norfolk by bike.

I will pass on your comments to Alan, thank you!

Next year, take the example of the buyer in Reading and specify Special Delivery instead!!!

Have some sympathy for the buyers overseas who still have a further couple of days to wait for delivery PLUS the post-Brexit uncertainty of whether their respective Customs officials will slap a surcharge or VAT on top of the existing postage and contents cost...   Ouch Shocked   How could any Customs official possibly estimate the value of a limited edition stamp collection?  
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2021 at 04:51
Mine have arrived too and as usual I am over the moom.

Will have a really good later, but Colin, please tell Alan that he has excelled on this issue; such detailed illustrations.

Taking Keith's example I suspect they came from Norfolk by bike.
elmstead View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote elmstead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2021 at 02:58
WOW!
"Comprehensive" doesn't begin to describe the contents of the special delivery package. The detail is painstaking, not just in the stamps themselves, but in the background information as well.

I heartily recommend the "two single stamps in an envelope & extras". (there must be a snappier way to describe these). and don't buy just one!  

Its going to take a while just to take it all in. Currently, I'm having problems telling the difference between Wollen and Wobblen. They all look the same to me.

Don't miss this issue of stamps. Its probably the best Laernu issue yet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12