Cinderella Stamps Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Links to other organisations > The Cinderella Stamp Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This quarter's magazine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2022 at 03:52
Oh indeed one should! I have just heard some good news in regard to this matter. Watch this space 😀
Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2022 at 02:46
It appears that there were several people interested in taking over as editor and I wish every success to the new incumbent in due course.
Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2022 at 23:05
Two issues of The Cinderella Philatelist received today. The last issue from Ken Grant signing off. Included is a very good article by our own Steve on Nick Bantock's Griffin & Sabine books. The October issue introduces the new editor Les Taylor. Steve begins a new series of articles about Sunday School Attendance stamps. Excellent information, Steve must be the leading expert on these and has a dedicated website for them.

The magazine now has an illustrated cover and the articles are much better organised without having to split them up.

Well done all.

Daniel
Daniel View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2022 at 04:41
Meanwhile, the January 2023 issue has just arrived!!! (Colin, take note LOL ) Lo and behold, full colour has arrived. All credit to Les Taylor for totally transforming the magazine in just 2 issues. A very nice lot of articles too. Including part 2 of Steve's Sunday School Attendance Stamps.
Colin View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2022 at 22:17
Originally posted by Daniel Daniel wrote:

Meanwhile, the January 2023 issue has just arrived!!! (Colin, take note LOL ).

Well, that's just showing off!   LOL
My Etsy shop - FarFetchedPhilately - new 'stuff' coming soon...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FarFetchedPhilately

Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2023 at 02:13
I think the April edition will be popping through letterboxes very soon.

You will have already seen that I have taken a temporary break from my series on Modern Fantasy Cinderellas. Having started in 2016 and producing 4 articles per year, subject matter was bound to get a bit thin on the ground. For the interim though, I decided to write up about a little discussed field of Cinderella collecting; Sunday School Attendance Stamps. It may be little discussed, but it is quite a wide field, with notes on each publisher having to be fairly concise for an article.
Last issue saw the output of the Faith Press, and shortly you shall see that of Home Words publishers; another lon lasting issuers of stamps and collectors albums.

There is much more to come.

Also in the April Edition is another article or two some here will find more up their street.
Steve View Drop Down
Unhinged
Unhinged

Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2023 at 02:22
and typically, no sooner had I pressed the Post button on the above article than it did indeed pop through my letterbox.
Just checked that the articles expected are indeed there, so perhaps there will some happy Forum members today.
Keith View Drop Down
Mint
Mint

Post Options Post Options   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2023 at 10:47
I thought your Laernu article was great Steve.  It inspired me to go look for my collection.  No luck yet but I’ll keep going!
Joolz View Drop Down
Special
Special

Post Options Post Options   Quote Joolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2023 at 23:44
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

I thought your Laernu article was great Steve.  It inspired me to go look for my collection.  No luck yet but I’ll keep going!
This has encouraged me finally to join the Cinderella Stamp Club. Hopefully, they will send me the current (i.e. April) edition of the magazine on joining but I'll request it anyway.
LesT View Drop Down
Registered
Registered

Post Options Post Options   Quote LesT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2023 at 03:07
The editor seeks a missing stamp for an upcomming article.

Wirral Charity Post  2009 christmas post

must be 300 dpi if you can help
It's more than just paper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>